Back to School Bootcamp
Summer break has been full of fun for your kiddos, but it's time to get them back on track to return to school.
1. In the week leading up to going back to school make sure your child is eating a healthy, balanced diet.
2. A few days before school resumes, start swapping screen time for activities such as playing outside, arts & crafts, or reading.
3. At least 3 days prior start practicing going to bed and waking up on time.
4. Lay out clothes and pack backpacks & lunches the night before.
5. On the first morning back, leave plenty of extra time!